We at The Karachiite have been posting a lot of fitness related content which includes workouts for gym and home, weight loss programs and also muscle gaining regimens. If you are a serious bodybuilder and are transitioning from skinny to the baddest, biggest and strongest guy at your gym, you’ll need to take some supplements.
We have compiled a list of the 10 best gainers according to the experts at Bodybuilding.com, and various other fitness platforms for maximum muscle growth and also treating your taste buds to a delicious post-workout shake!
1. Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer (Double chocolate, vanilla custard, strawberry cream)
2. BSN True Mass 1200 (Strawberry milkshake, chocolate, and vanilla milkshake)
3. MuscleTech – Mass Tech (Milk chocolate, strawberry, vanilla)
4. CYTO Gainer (Cookies n’ cream, Chocolate malt, vanilla shake, banana crème)
5. BPI Bulk Muscle (Cookies n’ cream)
6. MHP Up Your Mass (Fudge brownie, vanilla, cinnabun, peanut butter cookie)
7. Arnold Schwarzenegger Iron Mass (Chocolate malt & vanilla malt)
8. Dymatize Super Mass Gainer (Rich chocolate, cookies n’ cream, vanilla)
9. Beast Gargantua (Chocolate & vanilla)
10. Optimum Nutrition Mass (Chocolate, chocolate peanut butter, banana, and vanilla)
Gainers are essentially designed to supply you with the needed nutrients to grow, repair and keep your muscles and strength growing through-out your training and after. If you are in the market for supplements, this list will help you look for the best performing and tasting gainers.